DAY 01: INCA TRAIL
CUSCO - KM 82 - HUAYLLABAMBA
We will pick you up at your hotel at 6:00 am on our bus and then headed to Piscakucho (2700 m) The city known as the Km 82 via the train route from Cusco to Machu Picchu by train
. Beginning our walk from the checkpoint of the bridge and walk on the left side of the Urubamba river flowing northwest of the Sacred Valley
. After going through some flat terraces, we Miskay (2800 m) to go up and finally see the Inca City Patallacta
(2750 m), we continue our journey on the path of Kusichaca valley created
by the river and go slowly to reach our first camp Wayllabamba
(3,000 meters) where we have the most spectacular views of the Vilcanota River
, on the opposite side of the Urubamba river
you can see the snowy impressive Veronica (5832 m) and the incalculable diversity of flora and fauna that can be find on the site.
DAY 02: INCA TRAIL
HUAYLLABAMBA - WARMIWAÑUSCA - PACAYMAYU
After a good breakfast, we are ready to continue our walk (considered the strongest of the trip), it consists of a narrow and close to the cliffs (9 km) climb.
Along this climb, the landscape changes to the Puna Sierra
(dry area with little vegetation and high). This will be the route to the first pass of the mountain known as Open Warmihuañuska
(Dead Woman's Pass) can see llamas and alpacas
grazing domestic Ichu
(one of the few plants that grow at this altitude). We also cross through a forest area inhabited by different kinds of animals like sparrows, hummingbirds, partridges and Andean bears. To recommend taking this route lemon candies
and coca leaves
. to thereby maintain the high level of control their blood sugar and glycerin in altitude. Immediately after the pass, we descend into the valley of Pacaymayu
(3,600m) where we camp after 6 hours of walking
DAY 03: INCA TRAIL
PACAYMAYU - CHAQICOCHA - WIÑAHUAYNAç
This day is memorable for its number of archaeological sites
that we visit and receive more information from our guide. Pacaymayu
continue to the second step of the open Runcurakay (3970 m)
, mid-morning visit the archaeological complex of the same name
, this site is located at 3800 m, consists of a small oval structure that is incorporated place surveillance (Tower Surveillance). After going through the pass, we descend to Yanacocha
) and enter the cloud forest and finally reach Sayacmarca (3624 m)
. This is a beautiful complex consisting of a semicircular building with different levels, narrow streets, liturgical fountains, patios and irrigation canals
. We will continue the way an easy path, we come to the third stage of the processing of Phuyupamarca (3700 m)
. Throughout our journey we can appreciate the magnitude of the ancient art of the Incas and seeing rocks that were placed in perfect order. We will continue our walk to just go through an Inca tunnel
and reach the previous step, this is one of but complete and preserved archaeological sites
and is the highest point of the mountain. Phuyupamarca
means "The cloud over the city
," where we can observe a sophisticated sacred complex made
up of water sources with a solid foundation and with stunning views of the Urubamba River
, after that walking
we reach Wiñaywayna (2700 m)
. On this site we will find a lodge with a restaurant, rooms with bathroom and hot shower. Five minutes from the campsite in Wiñaywayna archeological complex
of an agricultural center
with numerous terraces and religious city
DAY 04: INCA TRAIL
WIÑAYHUAYNA - MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
This day we will get up at 4:00 am in the morning to leave Wiñayhuayna
on time, then we'll go to the Inti Punku
(Sun Gate or sunrise
). The tour will take us about an hour, and then we'll walk on flat stones found on the edge of the mountain
, where we can see the sunrise over Machu Picchu
. From Intipunku
we descend to Machu Picchu
by an average of 40 minutes. Arriving at Machu Picchu
we have a guided tour of approximately two hours. So then you have free time to walk on the edge of the Citadel or climb the Huayna Picchu mountain
, where you can see spectacular views of valleys and mountains surrounding Machu Picchu
or also visit the Temple of the Moon and the famous Inca Bridge
. In the afternoon they go down to Aguas Calientes
, where you can visit the thermal baths to relax after 4 days of hiking
. Here we will provide train tickets back to the town of Ollantaytambo
, which lasts an average of 1hr 45mins, on arrival waiting for our bus to take you to the city of Cusco
, arriving around 19:30 or 22:00.
The itineraries of our website are only indicative and can be fully tailored to meet your expectations. See our private service.
Los valores expresan una cotización y se fijarán en el momento de la confirmación de las reservas. Ellos por lo tanto están sujetos a cambios sin previo aviso, en este caso, también debido a la fluctuación de divisas entre las monedas.
The values express a quote and fixed at the time of confirmation of reservations. They are thus subject to change without notice, in this case, also due to currency fluctuations between currencies.
- To enter Peru in the country need the original RG, in good condition and less than 10 years of broadcast or passport valid for at least 6 months.
- Note: documents are not accepted as CRM, OAB, driver's license, birth certificate or any other document.
- Children under 18, the child must be in the company of a parent or an authorization issued by the Federal Police of each country.
- The yellow fever vaccine is not required, but is suggested by the Peruvian government.
TRAVEL / TOURS REGULAR:
- All our trips / tours are made in the regular tours, which will be shared with others. Usually, this group consists of a maximum of 15 people, but there may be cases where it is up to 30 people.
- Because of the new baggage handling standards in Peru Rail, Route To: Ollantaytambo / Aguas Calientes / Ollantaytambo, only allowed to carry a purse or backpack.
- The large bags should stay in the hotel luggage storage * All our hotels offer this service free of charge.
- The hand luggage allowed in transport by rail, per person: 1 bag or backpack of 5 kg / 11 pounds and 62 linear inches / 157 cm (length + height + width).
TRAVEL AND PRIVATE TOURS :
They are ideal for individuals or groups wanting a private and personalized service.
- Tour schedules are more flexible.
- The circuits may be appropriate according to the choice of the passenger.
Hotels are reported from those anticipated in the itinerary, and be remedied at the time, if it was not confirmed at the time of booking.
Note that according to the Department of Culture Cusco
, which aims to improve the security, control and maintenance of Huayna Picchu
, passengers wishing to visit this attraction, must be confirmed in advance, because the ticket can not be purchased on site. This entry should be sent along with the entrance to Machu Picchu
. However, you can only join two groups up to 200 people each group. The first group will enter from 7:00 to 8:00 and the second group of 10:00 to 11:00.
The same agency reports that visits to Machu Picchu
begin to have a limit number of tourists per day. Maximum number of people is 2,500 tourists a day.
DATE CHANGE :
In case of change by the passenger an administration fee of 15% relative to the value of the elect, subject to availability and supplier policy package will be charged.
The request for cancellation of travel and / or refund for any reason and at any time, will result from the Contractor, in the payment of an administrative fee of 15% (fifteen percent) of the total value of the trip and / or product and services purchased, plus fines providers / contractual services suppliers and could reach 100% (one hundred percent) of the contract value, and operate as follows:
- Cancellation more than 30 days prior to departure, the loss of 30% of the value of the trip.
- Cancellation between 29-20 days prior to departure, the loss of 50% of the value of the trip.
- Cancellation between 19-11 days prior to departure, the loss of 70% of the value of the trip.
- The cancellation of 10 days or less before or during the trip, the loss of 100% of the value of the trip.
For reservations must transfer the value of 50% of the package for each person. After the deposit must send the voucher number or scanning the proof of payment and data:
The value must be deposited WESTER UNION (Bank your Country), CREDIT CARD : VISA, PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER
and the rest is paid in Cusco, and may be in soles or dollars.
The data we need are:
How to make the transfer.
- FULL NAME:
- Nº PASSPORT OR RG:
- DATE OF TRIP:
- HOTEL WHERE YOU WILL STAY:
- ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR ANY EMERGENCY:
1.- PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION
To make the transfer by Western Union, have an additional fee of 4.5% of the deposit to cover the costs of the transfer, which will be charged at the time of deposit.
Complete the form to send money.
The shipment must be done in my name, do not send another name other than the one below:
With the Western Union® service, you can send and get money quickly at any of the offices and 117,000 agents worldwide. Search the Internet www.westernunion.com the closest home agent.
You can also send directly from your bank in your country, ask there sending money to other countries, then you handed a form of money sent.
- Ensure you get the form to send money
- States that the shipment must be in US dollars and write the amount in letters
- Write in numbers the amount of money sent.
- Copying data recipient in the manner described here. They are:
- Name: NICOLAS
- Surnames: CUSIHUAMAN USCAPI
- Address: Calle Triunfo 392 2do 0f. 210
- City: Cusco
- Country: Perú
In the Sender field, enter your personal data.
Pay in cash the amount you want to send the shipping fee.
Once the deposit has been made must give you a bill that includes your MTCN
: Transfer Control Number (Money Transfer Control Number
Please let us know by email the value sent and the MTCN
number. To confirm the deposit and proceed to make payments and confirmations of reservations.
2.- CREDIT CARD PAYMENT VISA
To pay by credit card or Visa debit is an additional fee of 8.4% of the deposit to cover the commission charged automatically Visa.
To pay with the card:
Click here PAY NOW. or click the "Payments On-Line" button
Fill in all the data requested in the form to which the payment is successful.
After filling 100% data, click GO TO PAYMENT
You will then see a form to make the data in your credit card and debit cards. And finally, click the pay.
This is the procedure.
PAYPAL PAYMENT CREDIT CARD
To make payment by Paypal, you have an additional fee of 8.6% in the deposit to cover the commission of Paypal, which is automatically charged.
- To pay with the card:
- You have to go to the link and click PAY NOW.
- Enter the amount to be paid to the left side
- And enter your email address and password that you registered on PayPal.
- Click logon.
- You will see a form to make the data in your card. And finally, click pay. This is the procedure.
- After making payment send a copy of the receipt.
- The web http://www.machupicchugroup.com/pay.php
4.- TRANSFER TO THE BANK IN PERU.
BANCO DE CREDITO DEL PERU (BCP)
in this case, we ask you to pay an additional 6% of the deposit to cover the transfer costs.
- Savings account: Nº 285-22934140-1-63
- Code swift: BCPLPEPL.
- Name of owner: Nicolas Cusihuaman Uscapi
- Address: calle triunfo nº 392
- Country: Cusco – Peru
- DNI: 40635798